Sunday, March 18

Dear All,

My mother is getting rid of broadband. So, while I am still going to be able to check mail and all that sort of thing at college, I am going to be unable to type out long, involved posts.

I believe in making clean breaks. So here’s where I tell everyone who stops by my blog that although I shall try to keep visiting all the blogs I usually do go to, I shall discontinue blogging.

If I ever start blogging again, I shall be sure to let everybody know.

I shall miss you, blog.

I shall miss looking forward to comments.

I shall miss writing.

Blog friends are close friends, by definition. And I shall miss all of you. A whole lot.

Well. That is that. Au revoir.

Yours faithfully,

Aquilus.

11 comments:

Joychaser said...

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Type them out and then copypaste.

Mind Mapping said...

so what if no broadband.
dial-up is there no.
copy paste and post.

resist the temptation of checking for new comments every three hours :)
and see!
you'll still be alive on blogger.

Anonymous said...

amen to the two previous comments.

Anonymous said...

*horror horror*
but why??????

Rajasee Ray said...

yes. amen.
copy paste.

PLEASE.

the [R]etard said...

*sniffles*

Anonymous said...

You guys.

Ok. I'll try to keep it going.

Thank you all. So much.

Xiamaze said...

you will not!

i will shave your head if you do so..
..?[?]

yeah..havent you heard of copy paste?
blogging good.
quitting blogging bad..
aquilus good..
so aquilus no quit blogging.
understand.?

Mind Mapping said...

yeah..
see!
see!

Anonymous said...

meticulously ridiculous!*frown*

March Hare said...

I visit your blog after such a long time, and this is what I see?

*stomps feet in anger*

I demand new posts.
And yeah, you can always copy-paste.