Friday, June 16

Arunava has been ill.

But that is not in itself, remarkable.

What is remarkable, is that he has been foolhardy enough to follow my medical advice, and having taken the medicines that I prescribed, is actually on the way to recovery, by some colossal freak of nature.

He is my first patient, and quite frankly, I would have been more comfortable with his therapy if he had had epilepsy. But, vastly to my own surprise, those nasty microbes plague him no more.

And Arunava has not only survived his illness, but also my medical advice.

Arunava, my friend, I salute your courage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hereby announce that I am not a registered medical practitioner.
And hence I cannot be sued for malpractice, should any of my medical advice be responsible for kidneys bursting, or skin in unmentionable areas turning a virulent shade of scarlet, or baldness...

But you shall have a tastefully written apology.

scorpionragz said...

And there he was actually advising ME to go take ur advice wen i got sick as well!!!! Let's just say common sense is medicinal as well since i didn't. Don't want my unmentionables turning purple!!!!

Anonymous said...

But you see rags, all's well that ends well!!!

Arunava's unmentionables, are, one hopes, in the pink of health (see that, a pun!)

And, btw, the only possible side effect of amoxicillin is actually a mild tummy upset...so his unmentionables are quite safe.