Thursday, July 6

My semester exams start the Monday after next, and therefore, I am procrastinating.
I have made the rounds of every community that I am a member of at orkut. I have checked every blog that I can think of, and have tried, and failed, to think of a song to download. I have studied the chapter on penicillin. And there is absolutely nothing on TV.
I was going to go curl up in a ball on my bed and listen to All American Rejects, but I think I’d rather type this post, instead.

I’m listening to “white trash beautiful” by Everlast. Next up is “strange condition” by Pete Yorn. And then I will play ‘stupify’ by Disturbed, at full volume.

I’m bored, and I feel scruffy inside my head.

Maybe I should have gone to college instead of deciding to stay home and study.

I hate exams. Not oral exams, but long theory exams where you have to write and write and write. And you know its no use because if you were the examiner, you wouldn’t read your handwriting anyway.

Even the dog is asleep.


Fat, lazy dog.

I met M and S yesterday. I hadn’t seen S since high school. He hasn’t changed at all. M has hair in a ponytail now.
We walked around for ages. I got home at 11.

The dog is still asleep.

I’m going to find my scalpel and cut things into little slivers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alluder, my dear fellow:
1. Hot teachers do not exist in the medical line.
2. And do not leave reminders to yourself as comments on other people's blogs...

Bone said...

thou writ'st well.

not particularly about this post but the previous ones. this post is just eerily familiar.

Anonymous said...

I thank thee for thy compliment, O tiny black cat...!
:-)